Welcome to my Blog! My name is George Jester and I am a Realtor in Cherry Hill, NJ. My goal is and always will be to listen to my clients needs and provide them with the information neccessary for them to make an informed decision. That's the only way I or any Realtor can successfully help you with buying or selling real estate.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Home For Sale - 508 Bancroft

508 Bancroft - Cherry Hill, NJ

Charming Split Level home located in the very desirable development of Kingston. Situated on almost a .25 acre lot, this 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bathroom home has been very well cared for. Featuring a screened in porch, fully finished lower level and a walk up attic with flooring. There~s also an updated kitchen with newer Dishwasher(4yrs), Gas Stove(4yrs) and a Brand New Refrigerator. All of which are included. Utilities are updated too, with a newer Hot Water Heater(5yrs) and Central Air Unit(3yrs). There are also New Windows throughout. Add in the Vinyl Siding and this home is virtually maintenance free. If you are looking for a move in ready home, this is the one for you. Come by for a tour. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment